Episode 2: Working with a Program Provider
On episode 2 of the Innovating Faculty-Led Programs podcast, Sam Brier, Founder and Director of Academic Experiences Abroad (AEA), and Jamie Andrew, Head of Program Development, talk about challenges and opportunities afforded by technological advances and how a customized program provider can be a valuable partner even when you are a local expert with a detailed plan already in mind.
Let us know your thoughts about today’s discussion:
- What opportunities and challenges does technology present for faculty-led programs?
- How do you set expectations with students for using technology and being present?
- How have you partnered with customized program providers?
- What topics would you like to hear about on future episodes?
All relevant, civil comments are welcome! Submit a comment or question below, or email us at (see About Innovating Faculty-Led Programs for more information about this site).
Hosts & Guests
* This is an affiliate link. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but I do earn a small commission that supports the podcast.
Where to Listen
Listen to the podcast on your favorite app.